Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Skyler's first Day of Pre-School!

Skyler started his first year of Pre-School on August 12th. He was happy to go, it is finally his turn! It is usually Gage that has the back to school functions, and meeting the teacher days. This time it was his turn, and he loved it! He was so cute, and excited! When I ask him what he did at school that day, he just says, "We did all kinds of things." The way he says it is the cutest thing ever! He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We figured that we would do what we did with Gage. The first year of Pre-School do two days a week. The second year three days. And then he will be ready for everyday when he goes to kindergarten. It slowly eases him into it.




1 comment:

Ryan and Staci said...

I can't believe that Skye is in pre-school! That is so crazy. And I can't believe that Gage is in Kindergarten...they are getting too big! Hope primary is going well and be sure to tell everyone hello from both of us! :)